This is a great get to know your readers !
1. What made you decide to start a Blog?
- I wanted to write and learn from other writers. I wanted to meet and learn from those more experienced than I was and expand my horizons.
2. What is your Blog about?
I blog about stories from my childhood, I write from challenges on other blogs and pictures that inspire me. I write a series of stories about an Island near where I grew up and new fiction. I am learning to write flash fiction and very short stories.
3. Is your hair curly or straight?
My hair is curly and wavy.
4. Do you play and instrument or have a favourite hobby?
I play piano and organ and have played in a handbell choir. I love gardening, sketching and drawing.
5. Did you attend college or University-if so, what was your major?
I was an English Lit. major at the University of SC. I also earned 9 hours of graduate study in the same field.
6. How would you describe yourself: logical, artistic, left or right-brained? Judgemental or empathetic? Discerning or intuitive?
I am artistic, left-brained, empathetic and discerning to a fault.
Please leave a reply: I really want to hear from you! 🙂
Hey guys, hope you’re well! Ryanezamora tagged me to do this beauty tag last month (oops!!) and I’m so sorry I’ve taken so long to do it! So without further ado, let’s go..
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
I’ve naturally straight hair.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye it myself! Think it’s such a hassle to go to the salon.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I don’t style my hair at all. Each day, I will just let it dry naturally and it will just stay in place. Thank goodness.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
None. I don’t paint my nails anymore.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
View original post 606 more words